Image Map

Monday, October 7, 2013

OCTI 2014 is here!!

I have been looking forward to OCTI Seminar since last year, and even more since I found out about a month ago that I would be presenting. I loved seminar last year and went back to school with lots of great ideas. I am so excited to now by sharing my ideas with other teachers in my district.

For those of you that don't know my background, I am a middle grades math teacher. I started college as a double major though with Computer Science because I wanted to do something with technology. More and more I am finding my passion to be in using technology in the classroom, and showing other teachers how to use it! I will be starting my Masters next year in Instructional Technology. My dream job would be giving professional development to other teachers about technology or creating technology for the classroom!

I have worked so hard on this presentation this year and I want to share it with all of you for FREE! I figured the easiest way to include it would be on my TPT store, and the link is included below. It includes 10 apps on Math and Science, my top 5 teacher must have apps, and a list of resources where I find many of the apps I use.

I hope you enjoy! Please tell me what you think, and if there are any improvements I need to make. All feedback is welcomed! I am going to talk with my principal about submitting an application to present at the state level conference in March.

Over 25 Apps for Math and Science!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...